Saturday, June 12, 2010

Simple stragegy leads to two major objectives.

Boy am I glad I have three basic stategies that involves a simple set of two overall Objectives that is keeping me in lineI have begun and I know where I am Heading [I think]

The first is that I must keep going with the day to day business of income and expendure.  What goes in must pay the bills or I cannot keep the computer running to keep blogging.

The first objective closely aligned to this strategy  is that currently I am filing all sorts of things The 2009 Fires around here made me realise the impossibility of paperwork that was not necessary to keep here.  Then again It is also impossinble for your to read the information if I only have it hard copy.  Hence the sharing of information.  There is so much Guiding information that the District has lost as well as masses ofr old books [and new ones too] simply gathering dust, magazine and newspaper articles that Ive read and kept which you may like to share hense a few different blogs that have games, recipes, crafts, programs,discoveries,pictorial recordings, and the list goes on.

The second strategy is simply to use the internet to file the paper work.  A fire will burn it up and it is lost forever.  A thief will just throw ithe papers around.  So here goes everything in getting things on the met.
The third strategy was to find a coach or mentor and to coordinate everything i am doing into one direction of travel  I am doing this as well.  Submitting an application to begin the Diploma of Community Development [one under a Master of Community Devlopment] as this is then funded by CRS through some Government scheme.  They may pay for this.  Then When the skills I learn from this level course are utilised I will apply for the next level.

Come to think of it there is a fourth strategy is one which involves my health.  So every day the dog an myself go for our health walk.  One hour away from people, places, and things.  We start about half an hour before the sunrise and just walk.  This allows for a refreshing clean out of yesturadys hassels, and balances me for the day approaching.

Needless to say I may even make some money from this overall challenging adventure whic affects and definately in=volves all these strategies and there off shooing overall objectives listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment