Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh no! I have actually begun

Computer Game ComaImage by Andrew® via Flickr
Here I am still sorting things out.  But I think I have finally managed to work things out in this jigsaw.  Even as a child I never did like the challenges of jig saws.  But I am persisting and gradually working things out as to how blogging is actually done.  Zipping from one site to another and taking you on the ride of my literary tapping's. There is a bit of the 'kid' stage still lingering in my psychic I think.

I'm taking a pause [again] to continue to link things up between everything. Starting with the 'sharing of things' with you on all the blog's pages. So there's a lot of interlinking to come as my journey into cyber space goes forth! I am expecting the best out of my self.  Computing has begun to take my brain to a new satisfaction level... even if in some people's eyes playing with blogging.

I have had an challenge to get one of these sites up to 10,000 hits per month.  Well I'm learning. He showed me a few quick things that opened my eyes. With all the experimentation that had previously been occurring  I surprised myself as I knew some of what he meant.  I drove the representative mad with ongoing questions which were answered with good grace.  Hay I found at several stages I worked out the answer before the representative got back to me... and they were pretty prompt too. Mind you when the challenge was set then the representative said they would be first in line for company sponsorship.  Interesting but that's not why I'm doing this 'blogsaw puzzle'.

I'm not going to let cyber-space beat me. I've been gradually drumming up new 'blogs' to create for other people and so far two businesses.  I want this to work! I want to have time to look at the sunset knowing that my enterprise is managing' itself'.

So please leave a comment or two that I know my message has got out there and that things here have worked there.

Thank you for this feed back.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment