Sunday, February 28, 2010

Then let them know you exist.

Have you written anything you would like CVE4me to post for you yet. Even 200 words
will start you off. Name a blog gmail / and the type of title you want your blog to
have. At a later date when the traffic through you is enough for your blog to be
seen and recognised by it's self (or when you tell me too) then I will export and
import your blog onto your own site. Simple as that.

Meanwhile - Write what ever memories of early life and so forth. Then send them and
I would love to do the linking to other sites etc.

One of my challenges as I neared my half century was to become more technology minded, another was to get what I wanted heard out to other people, still another to share information. While i was working out how to do this I was tinkering away with the web.

Once I had discovered 'gmail' through another organisation suggesting I subscribe.I now really thank the young lady and also a mentor of mine for using 'gamil' themselves as I found this system not complicated and pretty on the eye. When I felt like a change I stumbled on how and why answers. So a visual change occurred usually with little stress and also within a moment.

Next I discovered blogs. It took me a while to work out how to do these. That there was also more than just writing something and hitting the publish key. Simple things like remembering the passwords, which email belonged to what site was fun...until I wrote it down and printed the page off. now I have it stored in excel and regularly update and print off. A copy kept, would you believe, in a non-descript folder near by in another locked room.

By budding up to an already known system (mine) is a way you get your name
recognised by authorites in subjects!!!

Further have a 'nom de plume' Facebook and twitter site that represents your
business. As a lot of people have a personal and a business face book, digg,
twitter etc site keeping things seperate makes sense.

Every post that is finished (written, linked and so forth) then gets 'shared' around
these sites. You are the author and the sharing goes through your name.

It's not the writing thats the challenge. it's the filing, indexing and linking of
the relevant information that I'm having fun with. Hence why I currently am
enjoying the down time of the taxis. I can and am spending time doing this.

Apparently business pay a lot of money for people who can do this. So my sites are
my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment