Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What does cve4me do?

When I read a Linked In profile I just loved the refreshing comment re I help people... In a few words this said it all.  The flow on effect tickled my mind.  Could I sum up what 'cve4me' did in as few words as possible?

  • At a basic level -   
    •    cve4me challenges people to collectively build social communities.
  • Personalised -
    • Recognition of success levels - intangible and tangible- being achieved, bench marked and moved on from
  • Rational -    
    •    Change occurs as people are doing this making way for a progression of new experiences, challenges while a greater wholelistic wellness level is achieved.
  • Continuance factor - 
    • A platform for further change is 'allowed' to form under both themselves as well as the gommunity group that they are within.
      • When ready people have the choice to be supported while independently branching out - further developing areas in their lives at their own pace.
 
Sums up the initial 'what does cve4me do?' - with value added continuance included.
 
 
Encouraged to be written by Clear Vision Enterprises Contact info: cve4me.com cve4me@gmail.com @twitter/cve4mejournal Face book : cve4me

No comments:

Post a Comment