Monday, January 3, 2011

Signed up for goTwitter.com.  Started to click the non followers off my list.  Then thought better about it cause where else will I get up to date information?

Altough I can only remove 30 unfollowers at a time I find that when I start to use the unpurge button I get zapped back to the home page and have to start again.

Good Idea but needs a balance between clean up and information required.  Rather like having an open door where people can glance in and find one bussy at an untidy desk. 

While still working on the unfollowing I noticed that I have less followers now.  Everty time the goTwitter site closes me out there is much work going on in the back ground.  Therefore I concude I might be hitting the unfollow kbutton to quickly.  There is time to get use to this program.

Encouraged to be writen by Clear Vision Enterprises Contact info: cve4me.com cve4me@gmail.com @twitter/cve4mejournal Facebook : cve4me

No comments:

Post a Comment