Thursday, March 4, 2010

A copy of letter that has long term plans enclosed.

 Yes I have interest in the above.  Probably starting with both the small business/ cert 4 in coaching level.  Have to prioritise a few things at this moment of my life. So study will be taking a back step for a few months.  Keep me informed.  There is also a course of Diploma [later at degree level]  for work place training and assessment I will be doing.

I have learned to do the Certs before the higher levels as a good basis knowledge level as people do not recognise Current competencies or Prior learning.  Generally people still want to know what certification of Qualifications on has. So having a Post Grad cert in Rural and regional Community Development is practically worth zilch in a start off point.

The driving force has come about mainly through experiencing a head injury with complete loss of 31 yrs of memories. The last 19 years of my life are valuable and I am passing on a lot of knowledge from unique point of view (apparently).

What I am currently doing is taxi driving.  This has a lot of down time...sitting twiddling brain cells!!!  Found out about bogging.  Have found I have so much to record [ over 50 years of District Girl Guide bits for instance.]  This lead to creating of blocs so that information for newer generations is available easily... before the info is lost in fires or memories.

I then started my own blogs.  Hyper linking is fun I found.  Am setting up a record system and want to incorporate what I want to study with counselloring on line.  Through memories of bloggers if this makes sense {cents too would be helpful]  So to  would more information only gained by study.

With this synopsis in view I believe that that your courses will advance my vision.  Do you agree?

This in mind I will be:
*Purchasing a new computer system and soft wear in the next few weeks.
* Saving up for a couple of small blog page courses. One on the Google and the other on the Word Press.,
* Completing your Certificate III and Certificate IV life skill counselloring course.
* Then your small business course.
* Moving into the Diploma of Work place and Assessment course [ from another education supplier]
completing my Diploma in life skills coaching.
* Coming back to do higher levels of life coaching through you.

Long term plan includes:

* Complementing this with a Degree level course of Workplace training and assessment.

All the while working on my blogs which feed into the web page I have.  Very small stuff at the moment but this is my medium term [five year] plan.

All these are balancing on what is found when they do the ct scan I told you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment